BRYN MAWR, PA – March 17, 2015 – The Bryn Mawr Trust Company, a leading provider of wealth management, business and consumer banking services, has created an advisory board comprised of a group of prominent, forward-thinking professionals and business leaders from the Central Pennsylvania area.
The Central Pennsylvania area is a key market for Bryn Mawr Trust and having a respected team of local business leaders with deep roots in the community to work with us in serving the needs of the local communities will be invaluable to Bryn Mawr Trust.
“Having roots in the local community is essential to any business succeeding and Advisory Boards have been a proven strategy for Bryn Mawr Trust as we have expanded our footprint. This particular group is exceptional in that they have deep roots in the Central Pennsylvania region, and they bring superior expertise on a variety of subjects and issues related to the community,” said Frank Leto, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bryn Mawr Trust. Mr. Leto further stated, “An advisory board of this caliber when combined with Bryn Mawr Trust financial experts and solutions will greatly benefit our existing and new clients as we look to support the financial needs of the Central Pennsylvania communities. I want to thank our new Advisory Board members for agreeing to serve and we will value their advice and counsel as we work to strengthen our ties to the community”. The business and community leaders who have agreed to serve on our advisory board include:
- Vance Antonacci, Chairman of the Estate Planning practice group, McNees, Wallace & Nurick LLC, Lancaster, PA
- Jacqueline M. Balthaser, CPA, Goldberg & Balthaser, PC, Harrisburg, PA
- Dr. Rodrique Mortel, former Associate Dean and founding Director of the Penn State University Cancer Center, Hershey, PA
- Dr. John L. Myers, Director of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery and Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Elyse E. Rogers, Partner, Saidis, Sullivan, & Rogers, Lemoyne, PA
- Allen M. Wenger, former executive officer of Wenger Feeds, Rheems, PA