Our total service commitment yields services that make banking easier — safe, secure and simple — backed by dedicated, experienced people. In most cases, all it takes is a few touch tones or mouse clicks to handle all your financial activities and stay informed.
Click on a service below for additional information:
Internet PC & Mobile Banking & Bill Payment
- 24/7 access from any PC or Macintosh computer with a web browser with 128-bit encryption, or any iPhone, BlackBerry or Android-based phone
- Check available balances, review monthly activity and your account history, which can be exported into Quicken and Quick Books
- Get monthly eStatements, instead of paper statements, on retail checking, savings, and money market accounts
- Place stop payments and make address changes
- Transfer funds between Bryn Mawr Trust accounts
- Make payments on Bryn Mawr Trust loans/lines
- And, of course, pay bills individually or arrange regular, automatic payments
Other Online Account Access Options
A variety of other Bryn Mawr Trust accounts can be accessed:
- Hershey Division
- BMT Brokerage
- BMT Credit Cards
- BMT VISA® Gift Cards
- 401(k) or 403(b) Accounts
- BMT Asset Management
Whenever you want access, from any phone, you can:
- Get complete information on your checking and/or savings accounts, including CDs:
– list of checks paid and when
– transfers funds and/or make loan payments
– place stop payments
- Check loan and credit line balances and get payoff information
- Check current interest rates on deposit and loan accounts.
- Call 610-525-1700 to get started.
VISA® Debit Card
Use it for purchases wherever VISA® is accepted, and the amount will automatically be debited from your linked Bryn Mawr Trust account. It saves you carrying excess cash and/or a checkbook. You can also use it at any Bryn Mawr Trust machine or any of the thousands of machines that accept VISA® debit cards.
The easiest way to make sure important deposits like your paycheck or Social Security check are made, whether you can get to the bank that day or not. You not only save time, but can be assured your money will be there at the beginning of the payday. Many people go one step further: they ensure that, when the funds are received in their checking account, a percentage or fixed amount is automatically transferred into a savings or investment account – all part of an easy-to-manage savings program. One of our banking experts can help you. To sign up for Direct Deposit of your payroll, check with your employer.
You can guard against overdrafts, and overdraft charges, by registering for Automatic Overdraft Protection. This authorizes us to automatically transfer the necessary funds from your savings account or line of credit.
eStatements save space and time and they are secure. Once you are enrolled in PC Banking, you can easily request eStatements in place of Paper — with one request, every account accessible on PC Banking will automatically receive an e-Statement. And, as with paper statements, you can get a single statement that combines your Bryn Mawr Trust checking, savings and money market accounts, as well as CDs and most loan accounts. It makes it a lot easier to stay on top of your finances.
Click here for a variety of easy-to-use calculators that can give you information to help you solve a range of common financial problems.