The Commercial Portfolio Manager partners with assigned Relationship Manager(s) and Commercial Loan Specialist(s) to proactively manage Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Banking account relationships. Responsible to gather financial and general business information pertaining to customer and prospect loan requests. This job performs preliminary financial analyses needed to make credit decisions, contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors, and supports commercial banking team and recommends credit solutions that add value. Provides customer service, participates in independent and joint sales calls with Relationship Manager(s) and identifies customer/prospect needs.
This position will primarily be a remote working role with ability to come into the office as needed (Wayne, PA or Bryn Mawr, PA).
- Proactively manage assigned portfolio to ensure adherence to credit policy including completing various required actions, such as; processing annual reviews, extensions, renewals and preparation of waivers and grade change memos as required
- Perform preliminary financial analysis, address industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, monitor credit performance and loan presentations
- Interact with customers independently to address non-routine client servicing matters in addition to risk related items
- Prepares call plans and relationship reviews for individual and joint calls to prospects, clients, COIs and identifies cross-sell opportunities
- Collaborate and communicate with internal/external clients at a high level regarding both sensitive and routine matters
- External networking and community involvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- Typically require 5+ years of commercial banking or related experience
- Advanced knowledge of commercial and/or related lending required
- Continuing education through RMA or similar course study preferred
- Experience in the utilization