Loan Servicing Specialist to support Business Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Small Business and Re-verse Mortgage lending by performing a wide variety of maintenance to multiple systems. The Loan Servicing Specialist will manually establish all new Commercial, Construction, Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit on the system, and use the nCino Sales Partner loan system to analyze legal documents and internal bank documents and create boarding data sheets and update data as necessary. The incumbent will set up customer records, loan accounts, commitments and notes in the IBS loan core system, as well as maintain and enter collateral and Tickler remarks for future loan changes and calls. In addition to new loan input, the associate will set up SBA, HMDA, CRA and Construction Interest Reserves, and will set up and maintain participations, letters of credit, flood insurance, ACH and autopay loan features. The Loan Servicing Specialist will process renewals and other system and coding changes as needed. The incumbent assists with payment, advance postings, and file management duties including filing trailing documents, fulfilling file requests and will cross train in other functions to assist when needed.
Work Location – Bryn Mawr, PA or Wayne, PA
Essential Education, Experience, Qualifications and Certifications
- Some college or 4 years of banking experience.
- 2 years of loan servicing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger balancing, and financial fundamentals is preferred.
- Previous banking experience is required.
- At least 2 years in loan accounting, investor reporting, commercial loan servicing or customer service experience is required.
- Previous experience with real estate loan documentation is preferred.
- Must possess Microsoft Office skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.