The Secondary Marketing & Retail Portfolio Reporting Manager will act as the liaison between the Residential Mortgage Loan Advisors and the Retail Credit Center to ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained throughout the lending processes as it relates to our secondary market transactions. This role will work with secondary investors to ensure the bank offers competitive loan products and rates while maximizing returns to the bank.
Responsible for the overall management of the secondary functions including risk management procedures, loan officer lock policy and procedures, minimizing risk within the loan origination process and systems.
Produce reporting on the retail portfolio to be used within the line of business, by executive management and for board level summaries.
This position will primarily be a remote working role with ability to come into the office as needed (Berwyn, PA, Chestnut Hill, PA, Bryn Mawr, PA or Wayne, PA).
- Responsible to define and implement all pricing, lock and risk management policies and procedures within the framework
- Monitors locks and margins. Recommend pricing changes to achieve Bank objectives.
- Collaborates with sales partners to establish performance expectations are met in tandem.
- Prepares Retail Lending product reporting packages that provide overall business performance results including drilled down data analytics and trends as they relate to industry performance.
- Locks all loans accurately in LOS and handles all lock changes and extensions in LOS.
- Monitors data integrity in the company’s LOS. Secondary is responsible to ensure pricing accuracy.
- Works closely with the Operations Manager to establish production goals for Post-Closing/Delivery, Closing and Government Insuring on a regular basis.
- Monitors and reports on loan fallout and pull-through to ensure bank maintains high levels and best pricing with investors.
- Reconciles all pre-closing fee sheets to ensure pricing and product accuracy before closing.
- Monitors system reports to ensure loans are being shipped and purchased in accordance with bank policy and procedure.
- Completes all investor and GSEs annual vendor recertification including investor vendor governance and new investor applications.
- Tracks and reports on investor conditions/stipulations to purchase.
- Reconciles all investor funding advices when loans are purchased to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancy and updates the LOS as appropriate.
- Maintains communication with the MLO’s regarding various products and programs. Provides product requirements and appropriate training material.
- Administers new product rollout and training
- Prepares pipeline reporting on lock expiration dates for monitoring and trend analyses
- Follows technology solutions to maintain accurate pricing delivery to LOB.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of applicable federal regulations, including knowledge of the Bank’s Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program and related procedures. Must be familiar with the legal and regulatory requirements affecting his or her span of control.
- Participates in required training and ancillary training as recommended.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Bank policies and procedures in order to avoid losses to the Bank.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum five years’ experience in mortgage lending business with focus in Secondary Market
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory requirements and changes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with good attention to detail