The Universal Banker Floater is responsible for providing unparalleled sales, service, and operations in the Branch and through outreach to customers. The Universal Banker will provide multiple support roles to the Retail Branches, including opening new accounts and teller functions.
This position will be based in Delaware, Chester & Montgomery Counties.
- Provides a complete range of customer services at the financial institution, including but not limited to: opening new accounts, explaining available products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts
- Assesses customer needs, meeting quality standards for service, evaluating customer satisfaction and supporting tracking performance to goals
- Refers existing clients to other lines of business, Cash Management Business Solutions, Small Business Lending, Consumer lending
- Receives deposits, loan payments, customer service requests and ensures that all accounts are properly processed
- Participates in all day-to-day operational activities in compliance with policy and procedure
- Acting in the teller capacity, responsibilities include operating a teller station accurately while promoting the bank’s delivery channels and products
- As a floater, this position requires floating to any branch assigned, daily or as required by the needs of the business
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and have previous customer service experience
- Must have outstanding relationship building skills along with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to resolve customer issues in a concise and professional manner, required
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Retail sales experience is desirable
* UB Floater positions offer a travel stipend. This position is often tapped for advancement since you will have vast exposure and gain more experience by working at multiple branches throughout our portfolio. Reliable transportation required.