Responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationships with clients and managing the delivery of wealth management services to the client. Utilizes broad-based fiduciary knowledge, experience, and bank resources to identify opportunities for relationship enhancement.
Work Location – Berwyn, PA
- Administers client fiduciary relationships ensuring that fiduciary standards and BMT’s policies are observed including the administration of accounts in accordance with the terms of the controlling document and / or governing law.
- Assumes responsibility for overall client satisfaction by directing and coordinating the efforts of appropriate bank resources to ensure the timely delivery of quality service, issue resolution, and effective communication with clients and other wealth team members.
- Cultivates strong working relationships with clients and their advisors in order to develop a complete understanding of clients’ needs
- Actively seeks to identify new business opportunities from existing client base, prospects and centers of influence
- Works with WMD service team to open new accounts, including processing account opening forms (Fee & Acceptance and Sungard), setting up statements and recurrent disbursements; obtains and processes information to place assets on books including tax cost; coordinates transfer of assets to new accounts.
- Responds to customer inquiries, serves as liaison between customer and internal WMD service providers and Operations, as needed. Researches information to respond to internal and external account inquiries.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of fiduciary standards and practices
- Supports the mission, strategy and values of BMT
- Additional responsibilities as required
Essential Education, Experience, Qualifications and Certifications
- College degree or at least 10 years of business office experience, with last 5 years in a trust department of a bank or with a financial service company or law firm.
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to delivering excellent service
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team