Financial security is crucial, and we assist clients with the planning necessary to make sure you have what you need.
This may involve discussing income replacement and estate preservation funding mechanisms, as well as the merits of various life, disability, and long-term care insurance products.
Benefits to incorporating life insurance in your overall wealth management planning strategy may include:
- Increased diversification in overall asset allocation
- Liquidity in the event of an unexpected death
- Having proceeds pass directly to heirs outside of the estate
- Potential tax benefits
- Greater certainty about the value of assets to be passed on to heirs
For those in business, our services include an analysis of business ownership transfer mechanisms and non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements. The right strategy can support a business owner’s succession plan by providing liquidity and continuity for the business.
- Could Your Credit Score Be Affecting Your Insurance Rates?Are you aware that your financial credit score can affect your insurability and your premium cost? Why do insurance companies use this factor in their underwriting and how does it correlate with your premium rates?
- Coronavirus: Commercial Insurance PerspectivesAs the world works to understand and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, staying informed is one of the top things a business can do to understand how it might be impacted (or protected). While the situation remains fluid, and we know that every business’s situation is unique, we wanted to share some information on questions we’ve been getting asked a lot lately.
- Coronavirus: Travel & Personal Insurance PerspectivesWe asked our personal and commercial insurance advisors to share their expertise with us to cut through the varied messages media outlets are sending so you can better understand how (or even if) COVID-19 could impact you.