Residential Mortgage Application Checklist:
- Full name, current property address, SS# and D.O.B.
- Paystubs covering most recent 30 day period
- Document 2 year employment history
- Most recent 2 years W-2, 1099, K-1 (if applicable)
- Most recent 2 years signed tax returns
- Completed 4506 signed/dated by borrower when tax returns are submitted
- Most recent 2 months asset statements — all pages (including: checking, savings, stock, retirement, or other assets)
- Document and explain any large deposits
- Source of down payment (if applicable)
- Source of closing costs
- Fully executed Agreement of Sale (if applicable)
- 2 forms of Identification
- 1 form of Photo ID is required ( i.e. driver’s license or passport)
- Other forms of ID can be a major credit card, social security card, voter’s registration, etc.