As a business owner, you have invested so much into making your business successful. Now it is important to work with a dedicated team of advisors who can help you build a flexible succession plan designed to adapt and evolve as your needs change. Your plan will help dictate what life looks like in the future for you, your family and your business after you have long since retired.
Your company wants the power of planning from our experience gained over more than 130 years of partnering with businesses. At BMT Wealth Management, you and your company will work with a dedicated team of financial advisors and business experts.
As your partner, we work with your attorneys, accountants, and other professionals to gather a comprehensive understanding of your complex needs. By working as a unified team, our goal is to provide a collaborative work approach centered around you and your company.
- Experts in navigating the emotional and technical aspects of succession planning
- A team of experienced advisors and planners
- Collaborative partnerships with your key external advisors
Will my business legacy succeed for future generations?
Collaborative Advice & Planning – A Part of Your Team
Investment Advisory Team
Your investment advisory team is driven to provide the highest level of service and a consistent client experience through a team approach. Depending on your unique needs, your relationship team may comprise of the following team members and roles to support you.
Your liaison with our team of investment, fiduciary, banking, lending, and planning specialists.
Your resource for fiduciary matters, tax matters, and personal service.
Your resource for investment advice and portfolio management.
Provides support to you and all members of your team.
What are my
- Investment Planning & Income
- Continuity, Sale or Succession Planning
- Investment Management, Custody, Brokerage
- Employee Stock Ownership Planning Consultation
- Planning Around Taxes
- Strategies for Tax Minimization
- Personal, Trust, and Estate Tax Return Preparation
- 1031 Exchanges
- Use of Delaware Alternative Business Entities, Off-Balance Sheet Financings
- Retirement Planning
- Individual Business Owner Retirement Planning
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plans
- 401k plans
- Investor Education
- SEP, SIMPLE, Profit Sharing Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
- Risk Management