Our Client Promise
Individuals, multi-generational families, and institutions have turned to us for more than 130 years, and our client promise is simple: We focus our full attention, abilities and resources on you. With collaborative advice and planning, we’ll connect you to your purpose and promise.
Who is helping me ask the right questions?
What is BMT’s investment philosophy?
How will our money be invested?
Your Experience as a Client
Share your vision and values while we take a deeper look to discover what matters most.
Work together with all the experts and tools available to chart the course to
reaching your objectives.
Even after implementation, we work with you to monitor your plan progress, and make recommendations as your needs change.
The Planning Process
Understanding Your Situation and Defining Our Relationship
Share your vision, values, and objectives to set the direction of our work. Together, we assess your goals to better understand your current financial situation that will build the scope of a plan.
The Deep Dive: Identify and Select Goals
Our relationship will be pointed and personal to discover what matters most to you. An open and honest conversation helps us understand what you want to accomplish — your priorities and objectives.
Analyze and Evaluate Options
Our team conducts a thorough analysis of your existing strategies and identifies gaps or shortfalls. Then, we consider potential alternative solutions for the next course of action.
Develop Planning Recommendations
We research banking, wealth management, and insurance solutions and collaborate with your outside advisors to create a personalized plan with a well-defined purpose for your wealth.
Present Planning Recommendations
We present our analysis and planning recommendations to you, sharing different models and scenarios that illustrate current and potential planning options. Together, we discuss alternatives and determine the appropriate steps toward your achievement.
Your BMT relationship team works to implement your action plans. We proactively engage and coordinate efforts among investment advisors, wealth advisors, private bankers, and outside advisors to fulfill your plan.
Progress toward your priorities is monitored carefully. Subsequent next steps in planning are updated as your goals and circumstances evolve.
eMoney: A Plan for Life1
Individuals & Families
Partner with BMT Wealth Management to explore life’s financial options.
- Will I have enough to fund my lifestyle?
- If I make a financial change today, how will that affect my tomorrow?
- What do I want my legacy to be?
- How do I plan for a loved one who needs support?
- How do I best manage my day-to-day banking?
- Are the people and things that matter most protected?
- Are there tools today that can help me envision a different tomorrow?
Endowments, Nonprofits & Foundations
When you are focused on doing the most good for others, BMT Wealth Management is focused on you.
Business Owners & Businesses
Partnership in business is essential for success. Partner with BMT for solutions and expertise to help your business achieve its goals.
- BMT Monday Market Insights – July 26, 2021In this week’s Monday Market Insights, we discuss the uptick of volatility within the equity markets over the past two weeks, the substantial decline in bond yields and the status of the bipartisan infrastructure bill. Our Chart of the Week highlights the correction in the average stock within the Russell 1000 Index over the past three months. Finally, we look at the recent underperformance of small cap stocks and make the case for their reasserting themselves as leadership.
- BMT Monday Market Insights – July 19, 2021In this week’s Monday Market Insights, we discuss recent inflation data, the start of the second-quarter earnings season and China’s second quarter GDP. Our Chart of the Week highlights recent government bond trends, and where we expect them to go from here. Finally, we look at the recovery in consumer foot traffic and how it impacts our positioning.
- Mid-Year 2021 Top 10 ListIn our final Monday Market Insights piece of 2019, we asked, “How should people think about investing amid the realization that unpredictability is always a feature of financial markets?” In hindsight, we could not have posed a more relevant question. This year has been unpredictable in so many ways, and we doubt that a global pandemic causing the most abrupt economic slowdown in our lifetimes was a feature of many 2020 investment outlooks. But here we are again, faced with the challenge of investing in a world that feels as uncertain as ever.